What is Design for Social Good?
This is a stage based project that is structured to recruit creative designers from all aspects of life; students and professionals. It builds the platform that challenges young designers to come up with creative ideas to drive change and make a tremendous impact.
What to look for in DSG program participant?
This is where the program looks for other skills set that come with a person natural graphics designs talent.
- A designer’s job is to communicate a client’s story, brand and ideas, but you’ll also need good communication skills in order to present, charm and negotiate for your work.
- Open to growth, willingness to learn,
- Eagerness to explore new things
- Ability To Take Criticism
- Open mindedness
- Act on Feedback
- Passion and Drive
- Ability to create new things
- Ability to own the art